To connect Salesforce to Mitto, following the steps below.
1. On the bottom left of your Mitto screen, click on Add Job.
2. Click on the Salesforce connector.
4. Whether you decided to take the security token route or the whitelist IP address route, make sure to enter in the information correctly in the Mitto popup. If you decided to take the whitelist IP route, make sure to click on the The IP address of this instance is whitelisted checkbox in order to input your organization ID.
5. After finishing up with this page, select Next.
6. The next page asks you to select which Salesforce Jobs to add to a sequence. You can choose to enable all the jobs or you can disable all to pick and choose which jobs you want to be added.
Select Next after you have chosen which jobs you want to add.
- Local Database: Internal Mitto PostgreSQL database
- Custom: Specify the connection string of the destination database
Local database is recommended but you can choose an output of your choice.